Michigan, US • email@example.com
Portfolio • Github • LinkedIn
I am a .NET developer seeking to gain experience working in teams on a variety of different projects and technologies, with a focus on game development and software engineering.
- Cooperative, courteous, self-driven, motivated, customer service oriented, willing to help and teach others, willing to accept feedback.
- Experience in web development, OOP design practices, database design, graphical interface design, test-driven development, and hardware.
- Proficiency in the Japanese language
- Ability to work with and devlop under Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, PHP, mySQL, jQuery
- Proficiency in C#, Java, Python
- Experience in C++, BASH, Julia, ASM
- GTK, Winforms, JavaSwing, FLTK
- RESTful API, OAuth2, GraphQL, MongoDB
- JetBrains, Monodevelop, Dreamweaver, VisualStudio
- Unity3D Development, Autodesk Maya
- Computer Science undergraduate major, Japanese minor
- 3.53 GPA
- Programmer, OU Video Game Making Club
- Computational Intelligence Specialization
Attending Oakland University, Sept. 2015—January 2020, Rochester, MI
- Trackr — A cross-platform C#Mono application for tracking, scrobbling, and downloading episodes of anime and manga using APIs made available by MyAnimeList, Kitsu.io, and AniList.
- Automata — A C# library for processing strings and performing calculations using mathematical implementations of various forms of language-accepting automaton and Turing Machines.
- Disbot — A modular PHP-cli bot client for the webchat application, Discord. Utilizes a secure web socket to communicate with the Discord gateway.
- D&DCharacterCreator — A group project application written in JavaFX used for creating and printing character sheets for Dungeons and Dragons 5e.
- Courtesy Clerk (Sept. 2014—July 2016)
- Cashier (July 2016—December 2018)
- Pickup Clerk (December 2018—)